Ottawa Day 1

5.11.14

I went to Ottawa last week to visit my sister. I was there for 3 days and 4 nights. I had a lot of fun (mostly because I was with my sister). We explored different parts of Ottawa and had a lot of food, which is pretty much my favourite thing ever.

The first day I was there, my sister and I went to the Tea Shop, downtown Ottawa. I had a vanilla herbal tea which was delicious. I just sat there and listened to music (My sister had a business meeting), drinking tea, looking out the window. It was great. I haven't done that in a long time and even though it's such a simple thing, I missed it.





ALSO how could I forget?! My sister decided to draw me. I'm excited to see the finished results.




 Here is my delicious tea!


After I finished my tea, I decided to wonder about Ottawa. There were a ton of restaurants that I would love to try out. I went to a little boutique called Milk: http://milkshop.ca/

Lots of cute, cozy clothing. Very casual clothing.
I bought myself a nice pair of black jeans. They are SOOO comfy, like yoga pants in jean form. They didn't even stretch and I've worn them 3 times already. They are so perfect. They had them in different colours and I regret not buying more haha


It was a casual Wednesday. Tea, shopping and food. I also had macaron from a local boulengerie. It was disgusting. Honestly, most awful macarons I've ever had.
They said they were gluten free which is hilarious because macarons, properly made, should always be gluten free.
I actually didn't have any good pastries in Ottawa surprisingly. It was a disappointment haha
until next time xo 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS