Take Care: A photoshoot by Justin Robinson (NSFW)

8.11.15


Photos by Justin Robinson..


Some days I feel powerful. I want to do many things through out my life but tend to put too much on my plate at once. I want to learn every bone in the body. I want to write a novel. I want to write beautiful poetry. I want to start a magazine with my best friend/roommate. I want to model. I want to photograph. I want to learn different languages. I want to take courses in Accounting. I want to learn about forensics. I have so much I want to do but yet I feel like I don't get anything done because I get overwhelmed with my work, and my after work hour fun, like hanging out with my roommates and vegging out to Netflix. The last one is such a waste of time but some days I feel so tired after work that my brain can't function on anything else. I try to pick up a book but my mind can't focus. I try to write but my pen is not connected to my thoughts. I feel like I'm in a stump and I'm not too sure what to do about it. I think working out of the house would make me feel better and make me become more productive as there is less of a distraction at a coffee shop etc. I'm mostly just ranting and trying to think of solutions right now. I feel like I should just take one thing at a time and do that, and then move on to the next so I don't feel overwhelmed. What do you guys think? What's the best way to concentrate? Maybe I should just take Ritalin.
xo



















DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS