Monday Musings Part I

20.10.14




Monday musings:Part I

It's grey, and dreary. I'm sure it is raining outside, though if it is, I can't see it, nor hear it.
I can feel it. I can smell it.

It reminds me of the rainy days I spent back at my family home, curled up to a good movie and a soft blanket, my cats gently treading the wood floor boards.
Now it seems as if the only thing I want on this crisp afternoon is to curl up next to you.
Blanket in one hand and my heart in the other.

I try to distract myself from these images. Pacing. Writing. Pacing some more.

It's a funny thing the mind. The more you can not have something, the more you want it.
You are unknown to me but I want you more than anything.
 I know you'll have kindness and soft eyes
Large hands that I can hide underneath when storms like these carry forward toward my home.

I look down at my paper.
They're just the short ramblings of a lonely girl in a city much larger than her. 
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS