Holt Refrew day

29.10.14




This past Saturday, I spent the day with Mouna and Ada shopping around Holt Refrew. I wanted to go to pick up my first purchase from Agent Provocateur. I bought a white lace bra which fits my PURRRFECTLY, a white garter belt and nude stockings. It was pricey and my credit card cried a little before I swiped it.. and a lot afterwards but it was so worth it. I can't even describe to you how beautiful it looks on. I feel so sexy everytime I wear it and that is priceless. I've decided to frame the AP bag because it's gorgeous and I'd like some evidence of the money I spent and the fact that yes, yes I do look like a secret sexy agent under these clothes.

(for more thoughts scroll down)




We walked around Holt Refrew and tried on shoes and beautiful gowns that I can in no way afford (not yet! just wait though. I know I'll be able to afford them soon :P) I tried on perfumes and felt so fabulous all day. It was exactly what I needed. Some days we forget that what we need is to escape from life and just pretend we're something we're not. I pretended I was rich and it felt good. I know money doesn't buy happiness but I was with friends and I felt gleeful walking about and looking at pretty things and eating delicious macarons. How could you not be happy doing that? Especially those macarons. I'm craving some more right now. Until next time xo



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS