Friday morning thoughts

28.11.14


I want you to tell me you love me. Write it on a note. Sing it to the stars.
Place it over your heart and tell me the secrets you’ve never told me.





But it’ll be I who sings to the stars, a silent lullaby of wishes.

I’ll lie gracefully in my bed once the evening comes, and wait for you to fall on to my white cotton sheets.
They’ll devour us for a half-hearted second.
And in the end, you’ll turn to me, and ask me what I’m thinking.

My thoughts prevalent and plentiful- full from a lovers feast.

I’ll keep my mouth sealed, spilling no secrets of my hearts lustful inclinations.

“Nothing”

I exhale a sigh.

Nothing. Hollow. Void. Destitute.

1+1 must not be two and the color of the sky must not be blue if this is what exists be me and you (you and I)

- Becca
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS