Merry Christmas from my work!

14.12.14


This year, I celebrated Christmas with my office by putting up a christmas tree, and helping set up the event space for our office Christmas party. This year we had it at the Berkley Fieldhouse on Queen. It is such a gorgeous space. It offers a large, open space venue with floor to ceiling windows and beautiful chandeliers. It has a vintage, cozy atmosphere with exposed brick and a beautiful patio with christmas lights. I never would have guess that a space so luxurious was tucked in on a corner on Queen Street East.








It was so nice to be able to decorate a Christmas space/ tree this year as I won't be doing so back home. It felt like I was with a second family. In fact, celebrating with my friends this year, no matter where we are, feels like a second family. I am so grateful for everything that I have accomplished this year and all the new friends I've made, and the old friends I still have <3 

The dress that I wore on Friday night to the office party was Ted Baker. You can find it on their website here: http://www.tedbaker.com/ca/Womens/Clothing/Dresses/CAREE-Sheer-floral-dress-Red/p/111769-45-RED

It's honestly such a gorgeous dress. I love lace and the fact that it had tulle underneath it, made me so happy. I felt like a modern pin up girl with red lips and hollywood waves. My friends dress (Gold and white sequins) is from The Store on Queen. She looked like a glam hollywood star. I couldn't believe how amazing she looked!


Until next time
xoxo
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS