December 13th: Christmas Market

14.12.14



I love Christmas, I really do. It's my favourite time of the year. The food, the smells, the atmosphere, the cheer, and smiles, the time spent with loved ones laughing. It's honestly magical, I don't care how cliche it may all sound.






 Mouna and I!! ^-^




Each year, the distillery district hold a Christmas Market for a couple of weeks. There are lights everywhere, a gigantic tree, rides, and tons of delicious food. Ah, it warms my heart, and it has nothing to do with the fireplaces at the WinterGarten area. 

I've been twice this year already and I would go again. If you have the chance to go to a christmas market this year, I highly recommend going, even if it's just for the roasted almonds, churros (which I tried for the first time yesterday.. I think I'm addicted), and turkey legs ;)

until next time
xoxo
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS