A little product haul

15.12.14


The other day I purchased these two bad boys. One is the translucent powder from Tarte (C$38.00) and the other is the Kat Von D tattoo liner (C$23.00)




I tried out the two at my office Christmas party, and I must say, they do live up to the hype. 

The liner, for instance, is waterproof and actually glides on smooth and a blackest black. The tip is so tiny, so it is great for doing a winged liner. I forgot to take off my makeup that night and the liner was on just as perfectly as when I left the house 12 hours prior. 

To Remove: coconut oil. 

I'd give it a 9/10, only because if you're not used to liquid liner, it can be really tricky and I found it bled a little bit on my eye. Also, it does't come in anymore colours. 

The Tarte powder is very light weight and does exactly what you want a powder to do. It sets the liquid foundation while also giving a little more coverage. The staying power isn't fantastic and I found I had to re apply it after several hours to keep my liquid foundation on, but apart from that I loved it and I am still using it. I also used coconut oil to remove it (And all of my makeup)
9/10


I'm really excited for the Semi Sweet Too faced eye shadow palette to come out. I think I might save up to buy it. I need more matte eyeshadows. I'm coming to realize that I have mostly sparkly/ frosty shades and I never wear them on a daily basic. I might buy some from MUG though. 
Any suggestions?

Until next time
xoxo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS