In my AP Skivvies

10.3.15












I gave my room a good, thorough cleaning this weekend and decided to pull out my camera while doing so. 
I often get asked how I take the photo's of myself. I have a tri pod, and a remote control (that's in my hands in the photos muahaha) and I just.. point, pose, and shoot. 
And I often take photos of myself (and I say often as in all the friggen time) because I have no one else to pose for me whenever I want to take photos. Plus I love lingerie and not many people are willing to pose in lingerie.. except myself haha - but if you know anyone, please feel free to send them my way-  I'm also really picky on whom I shoot with which so does not help.

I've been thinking a lot lately, which isn't really surprising since I do have a brain.
I think many people are so afraid and caught up in not being lonely that they forget to be with the person they're with. 
phone apps, messaging apps, social media, twitter, tinder, tumblr, instagram, snapchat
We're always so connected that we forget to connect. 
We forget to look into someone eye's and say "I know how you are feeling and I'm with you there as well" 
We forget how to be empty with someone. 
We forget how to love with someone.
We're forgetting how to be with someone. 
We're forgetting how to be alone with someone and with ourselves. 

Must always know what's going on at all times, with every person you know. 
Must never be lonely and always have someone to fuck. 
but never feel connected
Must never feel like you missed out on any extravagant times
so you delay making plans with people until the best event for your night comes along.

Most of all, we're all hypocrites.  
and I'll be the first to admit

I'm changing and I can feel it.
I'm tired and weary
Fed up with excuses and lack of commitment
My feet are on the ground
I've got you to thank for that.
I used to be afraid of my voice, now I'll spill it wherever I please.
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS