Wednesday May 4th, 2016: OOTD and tiny update

4.5.16

Hi Everyone! I haven't updated this place in awhile. Sorry about that! I have gone through so many changes the past couple of months, it's been insane.

Quick Update* I have officially moved in with my boyfriend, Jack, as of last week. And as of this past Sunday we have a furr baby named Artemis who is a wonderful, adorable ball of rag doll.
I am also lucky enough that Jack is skilled in the area of photography, so I'll never have to go too long without posting some beautiful photos of my life (C/O of him of course.. and some taken by me.. but the ones today are by him haha)


I wanted to update this blog with a new outfit post! So low and behold, this beautiful top C/O Tobi.com! The thing I adore about this top is the fact that it's actually a bodysuit which makes it perfect for high waisted pants and skirts- I don't have to worry about tucking in my top all time, or worry that it's less than perfect. The straps are also adjustable which saves me because I'm a little more narrow around my collar bone and shoulders.
It's honestly a great piece for the office, and going out for after work drinks- the perfect cocktail top.

Top: Tobi
Skirt: Forever 21

Thanks Jack for the pics ;) 
Also while taking these pictures, someone came up to me and asked how much I can lift with my legs. It's a lot ok? I have strong thighs. I have accepted this fact. :')















DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS