Thursday May 5th, 2016: Moon, Prism, Power

5.5.16

Good morning people awake at 9:00 am in the morning on a Thursday. How are you? I hope awake and well. I am currently eating a bagel and a banana. Thrilling life, I know. 
If you follow me on instagram @silkenskin, you'll know I promised pictures of my new kitten on this post... but I don't have the pictures edited, and or the pictures even with me.. soo.. that puts a hole in that plan. 

Here is a new outfit C/O Tobi!
you can follow them on their instagram here as well:
@shoptobi 

Shoes: Primark
Dress: Tobi
Purse: Samantha Vega

Can we all just appreciate this purse??? 
I know I am. And this dress!
I love the crochet details at the waist. I always find it the most flattering when there's waist detailing and helps me create more of an hourglass shape. I also have to add that the back is to die for. I love anything with a low back (it also help remind me that I have tattoos back there too) It makes me feel slinky. You can also play around with the strings in the back- I decided to just halter it, but there are other options to criss and cross the strings :)
>> new customers at Tobi get 50% off your first purchase- just a helpful tip to my readers 


Thanks to Jack for the pictures (and the purse..lol)


















DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS