OOTD: Orange is the new black

5.5.16

Help, my keyboard is being held captive by a cute and furry feline. But don't actually help because this guy is adorable. Look at him:


ARTEMIS!

What a cute little ragdoll.

let's continue on with this post though which has everything to do with my new OOTD. It is a comfy, cool for the summer, orange romper from www.tobi.com (50% off for new customers fyi)
I'm usually not a huge fan of rompers as I find some can make me look shapeless and like I'm wearing a robe, but I am really digging this one. From the rustic orange to the flared sleeves and a cute buttoned up neck line, I feel like I could be a 70's hippie with too much glitter.

You can purchase the romper here: http://www.tobi.com/product/61891-tobi-front-and-center-bell-sleeve-romper?color_id=89198

I paid it with my brown fake leather booties and some jewlery I purchased from my home town in St. Catharines called Willow Den.






















DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS