Vegas Day 1: January 16th

23.1.15

Hello lovely people who may or may not be reading this. As many of you know (or not..), I had the pleasure of visiting Vegas for 5 days, 4 nights. And when I say pleasure, I really mean it. Before I get down to the details, and too into what I did, let me just say this:
A lot of people heard I was going for that amount of time and said "good luck, you'll be dead by the 5th day" which I thought.. that's comforting to know. Well, they weren't really wrong. I mean, I could have stayed longer, but I missed sleeping. Even though I didn't drink, and I slept fairly well.. I felt like I never really slept. I still feel like that, in fact. Getting up at 6am is not working for me right now. My body wants me to keep sleeping. 


Anyway, lets move on to better things. 

We stayed at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. It was a very classy hotel. The room was probably bigger than most Toronto condos, and most likely better decorated. There was 2 bathrooms, a small kitchen, eating area, and living room. Of course, there was the bedroom, en suite bathroom, and large balcony over looking the strip. 
*I would also like to state for the record, this whole trip I was screaming internally with joy*

We walked around the strip for a bit, looking at the hotels, and we also grabbed a bite to eat at the Daiquiri bar, so obviously in the spirit, I drank a strawberry daiquiri and could barely finish it because it was so sugary. Looked at some of the shops at Miracle mile mall... which I guess is the name of it because it's a mile in length..? Haven't looked that up yet, probably never will but I think it's a pretty good guess as to why it's named that. I think it's a miracle that the stores there are normal people priced stores. Everywhere else is high end like LV, Prada and YSL. 

It was cooler at night but it beat being in the Toronto cold. I crashed pretty hard by the end of the day. I had a migraine and was just so tired. I don't think getting up at 5am helped at all. I realize that sometimes I'm insane and get up at ridiculous times in the morning. The early bird catches the worm though right? That's what everyone always says, so I assume it must be true. Still waiting for that worm though..

I'm done typing now..  PICTURES !



walking over a bridge ^


The view from the balcony : )

 We went out and walked around. I changed into this little number
Dress from Ted Baker, shoes from whoknowswhere, and coat from Forever 21.

We went to see "O" by cirque du soleil. I have a new found appreciation for these people. I didn't realize how intricately thought out their shows were. The trapeze artists are so truly brave. I could never fathom doing what they do. The ladies in the picture above were also fantastic. The way they could contour their body was out of this world (I also wondered what kind of sex positions they could get into... haha must be fun)

I think this is the ceiling in Belagio. There were so many hotels, I lost track of names and what each one was like inside.

So romantic ;P 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS