February 16th, 2015: Oil and Water

16.2.15















I woke up at 7am this morning and thought about what to do. I looked at the minuscule amount of light peeking through my blinds, and at the new camera sitting on my floor (yes, it was just lying on my floor, don't judge me), and decided that I would play around with settings on my camera, and in photoshop.
My favourite thing to do is to edit a photo- to change the colour, the atmosphere of the photo. Sometimes it's as simple as tweaking the exposure and colour balance, other times, I can sit there for hours trying to get the right amount of blues, yellows and red.

This time, I deicded to keep things a little unfocused.. a little blurry. I find that people can be so caught up in HD, in getting every little detail, every crisp line and flaw, that often times we over look the bigger picture. Several of these photos are a little out of focus which is why I enjoy them so much.

Anywho, I'm more familiar with my camera now, and I'm excited to take more photos with it (of other people, I swear, you don't have to keep on looking at my face.)
I used a Canon 7D, and the bra is from Agent Provocateur, and the green bodice is from Victoria's Secret (Courtesy of Mouna)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS