OOTD September 18th: The Woes of Wearing White Shoes

18.9.15












This is going to be a quick post as I really have nothing clever to say apart from the fact that white shoes and I do not get a long. I really love them but they cause me so many woes. It gives a new meaning to that song by Drake.. I was running through the six with my woes! Yes, yes I am Drake. I am running through the six with my size 9, white primark woes. How do you all manage to keep white shoes clean? not walk in them? only wear them on the side walk and on tip toes? HOW. It's okay though- I can swallow my pride and walk around in dirty white shoes. I like to think it gives them more of a soul- like they've really seen the dark side of the city. They've been through some shit, they survived and it made them stronger. Pretty much the premise of every single drama television show out there. Just change the character to my shoes and there you have it. Alright, I'll stop talking now. 

Shoes, Blazer: Primark
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Zara
Purse: Aldo

xo
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS