Throwback: Summer Haze

18.9.15










Hanging out with someone you haven't seen in awhile can be refreshing. They can give you a new perspective on life- and even make you appreciate change. I started to believe that people can't change.. that once your one way, your that way until you die. I thought no one could truly change, you can grow and form opinions, but sometimes the way someone is.. is just the way they are, no matter how much they want to.. or someone else wants them... to change. But I saw this person and as we talked and drank our beers, I realize that they had changed. Their aura, their energy, the way they talked.. it was a huge transformation. It something I had never seen before.

Do you believe someone can truly change? Like rehabilitation for the soul? They experience something that changes their whole perspective on the way they live life?

Pictures taken by the one and only Jamie Duncan.

xo







DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS