September 19th OOTD: Early morning adventures

19.9.15















Today my roommate, Mouna, and myself walked over to the St. Lawrence Market. We went quiet early (10am). I love going to the market early in the morning when everyone is just waking up- the streets are still silent, the birds are chirping, and everything is still and peaceful. Its's one of my favourite times of the day. If you are not familiar with the St. Lawrence market, it is one of the largest food markets in the world according to National Geographics, and I can see why every time I go. No matter what time of day it is, it is packed with people and there are vendors upon vendors selling everything from hormone free meat, fresh eggs, fresh vegetables and fruits, pies, cheese, pastries, bagels, and so much more. I could spend hours in there just wandering about, discovering new food (which is consequently one of my favourite things to do). And how lucky am I that it is down the street from me? Well, lucky for them, maybe more dangerous for my wallet. Definitely dangerous for my wallet.. *sigh* If you ever get the chance to go there, I highly recommend it. I've been trying to go there every Saturday for the past year, and I never get sick of it. Oh, and if you love almond croissants, there is a place downstairs in the basement called Old Mill Bakery that sells THE BEST double almond croissants. I didn't buy any today because I'm watching my sugar in take again (yay pre diabetes!) but as soon as I get my hormones sorted, it is the first thing I am going to buy and savour.

Anywho, I decided that while I was there I would have Mouna snap some photos of my outfit because I thought it looked pretty casual cute. Everything that is on me is from Topshop,  then I have the Chanel purse, and the Fossil watch and last but not least the shoes from Primark.

I also decided to take some photos of her as well which are in black and white. I actually love those photos of her. She is such a cutie, don't you agree? And her hair! Can we talk about how perfect her hair is?

What did you spend your Saturday morning doing? x
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS