October 5th: Moon Child

5.10.15



Hi everyone- it's been a little bit too long since I've posted an outfit picture or even a post. I've had some personal things pop up a couple weeks ago, and I'm slowly healing from them. It's been a hard a couple weeks but I'm slowly getting back to myself and getting back to normal- I felt really good this weekend too. I did a photoshoot on Saturday and Sunday and I am so excited to share the looks that I did. I did a lingerie shoot with my friend, Hayley, on the Saturday, and on the Sunday, I did a shoot with my roommate, Mouna. 

It feels good to do whatever I want to do right now- focus on myself and bring back all the positivity that I was missing for so many years. 

I won't go on about what happened, I'm trying not to put any energy into thinking about it as I already have at least a million times. 

Enjoy this outfit- I know it's one of my favourite to wear for a night out

Shoes: Loubs
Dress: Style Moi
Purse: Chanel
Thigh Highs: American Apparel
Bra: Victorias Secret










DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS