October 7th, 2015: My heart beats in monochrome

7.10.15




Dress: River Island
Coat: Primark
Shoes: Primark

makeup and hair by me
Photos by Mouna Tahar 

Daily ramblings: Hi everyone. How are you? Good? I hope so. Since I posted my last outfit post, I haven't done too much- I am slightly sick which is unfortunate but apart from that I'm doing amazing. My mum is coming home this weekend for thanksgiving (She lives in England) and I also get to see my sister as well! I see her 2-3 times a year even though she only lives in Ottawa. We're both so busy on weekends that its hard to see each other but we always make time to talk. I have a photoshoot on Friday as well with a great photographer which I am very excited about- I also booked another shoot yesterday for November for a really cool tattoo project, but more on that when it comes out :)

I don't have much to say, other then I am excited for the next couple weeks... and the upcoming chapters in my life. I mentioned this briefly in the last post but I've been feeling pretty positive lately and even though I have my down moments, it's all mostly good and I feel like I'm getting back to me.   I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!

xo
Becca












DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS