October 14th, 2015: Sharpen your knife

14.10.15





Hi everyone!


Again, here's a new outfit of the day post. 
Shoes: Louboutins
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: Runway Luxe (Toronto Queen street)
Socks: American Apparel

I have a confession to make: I don't understand dating.. I don't understand this whole "let him text you first. You don't want to seem too easy, too eager, too willing" But what if I am eager? What if we both had a great time.. isn't it okay to say that you did? What is wrong with spreading a little positivity? Are we all so scared of getting hurt that we hide how we feel and just *hope* that someone comes to us with how they feel? I was talking to a close girlfriend and my sister about this today and we were both baffled by these rules. I am an independent, strong, self sufficient, fun loving, beautiful women.. shouldn't that mean I have the strong will to go out and get what I want, including a man? Why is it that in this day and age, we spout dreams about gender equality and we want to be seen as equals to our counter parts.. but as soon as it comes to dating, the female must sit and wait for the man to approach? How sad. If the man doesn't text me back, or contacts me after I reach out then clearly he's a waste of my time and doesn't want to talk to me and that makes it so much easier to make a decision. I, for one, enjoy when someone texts me after a night out, saying they had fun and would like to do it again. You could text me as soon as we said goodbye and it would make me smile. Why would I want to start something with someone who wants to hide how they feel from the get go and wants to play this dating "game". It seems so petty to me and immature. I will be myself and if they don't like that then so be it. I'll find someone who does ;) 

That's my two cents. Bye!











DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS